Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rokh Miner

I thought I would post my Rokh Mining setup. Also, a quick plug for Halada and his publication: The Complete Miner's Guide - Extended Edition. A great reference for anyone learning the ropes on the mining profession.

No, I am not switching careers ;-) Just a good reference for anyone looking to better understand mining, with respect to W-space efforts.

[Rokh, Mining Rokh]
  • Co-Processor II
  • Mining Laser Upgrade II
  • Mining Laser Upgrade II
  • Mining Laser Upgrade II
  • Expanded Cargohold II
  • Survey Scanner II
  • Magnetic Scattering Amplifier II
  • Heat Dissipation Amplifier II
  • [empty med slot]
  • [empty med slot]
  • [empty med slot]
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Miner II
  • Capacitor Control Circuit I
  • Capacitor Control Circuit I
  • Capacitor Control Circuit I
  • Hornet II x5
Note the 3x MLU II's - it actually provides a better bonus (1.09^3) versus 4x MLU I (1.05^4). Also, the CCC Rigs are a holdover from rigging the battleship as an actual battleship! Too expensive to swap out, plus nice to have the Cap. Hornets or Medium drones for defenses, but I will be standing by with my Domi if needed...

6 comments:

  1. Sir, you are a posting MACHINE! Good job as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Blogging is funny.

    I always looked at consistent blogging as something I never thought I would due based on the time I spend working (I am the CTO of a venture-backed business and work ~60 hours per week), thinking that blogging is simply too big of a time investment.

    Eve for me is my outlet for "unplugging" after the kids and wife are asleep but my brain is still blazing. As it turns out, these type of blog posts only take a minute or two, with the exception of the longer posts that I make as a part of logging off for the night...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL the joys of auto-complete. "would due" == "would do"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These posts are very enjoyable. As a fellow wh-dweller it is nice to see how other people approach life in them.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guillaume - convo or email me sometime and fill me in on your experiences. What class of WH are you dwelling in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! mega888 apk

    ReplyDelete